Do you suffer from crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth? Dr. Alegre has the solution with Invisalign—an alternative to braces.
Invisalign is an invisible way to straighten teeth that is similar to braces but without the uncomfortable wires. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to correct a variety of problems.
How Invisalign Works
Dr. Alegre is proud to offer the ultimate in state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry using advanced dentistry for optimal results. Invisalign is a part of this cutting edge environment. 3D computer technology formulates your complete treatment plan, taking into consideration the initial position of your teeth and the position they will be in when you achieve your final result.
From this computerized image, the “aligners” are made, customized specifically for your smile and designed to incrementally move your teeth into the desired position. Each aligner is worn for approximately two weeks until the series of aligners is completed and you have your new perfect smile!
Once you begin wearing your aligners, they should be removed only for brushing or eating. Wearing them as many hours during the day as possible will render better and quicker results. The entire treatment is generally completed in 12 months or less.
Invisalign offers several distinct advantages over traditional braces:
- Easy to Wear – Enjoy your food again! Simply remove Invisalign’s clear plastic shells.
- Comfortable –No abrasions or irritations. Invisalign’s aligners are made of smooth plastic.
- Better Dental Care – Brush, floss and complete your dental care routine as always, removing Invisalign as necessary.
- Fewer Office Visits – Spend less time in the dental chair!
- Invisible – Invisalign corrects your smile and no one ever needs to know.
- Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces! Clear aligners are custom-molded to fit you, gradually repositioning your teeth to create the perfect smile. And with no metal wires or irritating bands, Invisalign is nearly invisible to others and a joy to wear. Complete your treatment quickly and painlessly without others ever knowing.
Invisalign corrects these common dental issues:
- Crowded Teeth
No wonder over half a million people have chosen Invisalign as the smart alternative to traditional braces.
Treatment is simple:
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change your aligners every two weeks
- Be diligent about regular progress checkups with Dr. Alegre
- Results are visible in 6 months to 1 year.